Lesson 9 Practice Schedule
As you progress on the course I am hoping that you think about what you practice and adapt the routines to what you need - we are all different and will have different struggles.
This is a suggested starting point from what I know about teaching and from my lefty experiences - but you should change things and times if they don't suit you!
Also, KEEP IT FUN! :) find ways of making the routine work for you - like exercise - if you are not enjoying it there is less chance you will stick with the program!
- 5" Songs repertoire revision - moved first to serve as a warm up to!
- 2" Attempting F Chord - just building it up!
- 2" F Chord cheats practice - work on the ones you need for songs and use the Chord Perfect idea of picking out notes one at a time to check you have all the notes ringing out clearly.
- PFC Fmaj7 to C - or change these to suits songs you want to play!
- PFC Fmaj7 to G
- PFC D to F
- 2' C Major Scale - SLOW and CAREFUL!
- 2' Little Finger Workout
- 4' Californication
- 10" Song work (new songs that use the F Cheats!)
- LESSON STEPS -
Found an issue?
Please submit it. This will help me make constant improvements to better your experience.