Importing Patches Into Tone Studio
Importing is very easy! :)
- Download a patch (like JGTR Kleen Start patch which I use to demo stuff) which will have a .tsl extension.
- Open Boss Tone Studio and connect your amplifier by USB.
- Click the Library button on the left hand side.
- Click the import button on the top middle of the main screen.
- Select the file you wish to import (a .tsl file)
- And boom - you have imported it into your library!
You can drag and drop the sound now onto one of the 4 patch 'bays' available on the Katana 50 (8 on the Katana 100!).
- LESSON STEPS -
Found an issue?
Please submit it. This will help me make constant improvements to better your experience.